- If you want to know what the traditional media is saying http://www.finviz.com/news.ashx
- If you want to know what Wall Street insiders are saying go to www.zerohedge.com
- If you want commentary from knowledgeable and sometimes misguided stock geeks go here http://seekingalpha.com/
- If you want to better understand the BS people are talking about go here http://www.investopedia.com/
- If you want to know if the news has got their facts wrong on the economy go to the fed’s economic data at https://research.stlouisfed.org/
- If you want to know if the fed’d inflation and GDP data is codswallop go to www.shadowstats.com
- If you want to know how the sectors are performing http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/perf.php?[SECT]
- If you like pretty pictures on the markets go here http://www.finviz.com/map.ashx
- Next you need to check the yield curve to see if the markets going to crash go here http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/yieldcurve.php
- If you want to know what’s going on in the currency markets and when the next crazy announcement is www.forexfactory.com
- Next create your financial astrology blueprint and incorporate it into your analysis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_astrology
- Next create a 500 point super complicated process for investing to confuse your financial advisers and beat the market.
Once you realize the markets are now gamed by the fed and the major hedge funds and they are the ones who win go here http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/ to cure your addiction.
Now you can start the process of truly becoming an investor by investing in things you have an element of control over. Alternatively you could also go down the path of the entrepreneur and pursue your dreams. Both are worthy goals.
Want to learn more? Check out some of my courses. The coupon code linkedin18 gives you a 50% discount as a thank you for reading my posts.
- How Economic forces impact real-estate:- The implications of current events and how to asses risk .
- How to Invest in Real-Estate using your IRA:– How to put your retirement saving in hard assets.
I have also started creating some you tube videos click here to take a look and subscribe to my channel