We are experienced industry professionals you can assist you in being a successful owner of rental property. Whether you are the landlord or you hire a property management firm, you need to understand how to run the day to day business of your rental.
You make your money on the buy but you keep your money with excellent management.
Do one of these scenarios sound familiar?
- I’ve inherited a property and I don’t know where to begin.
- I had a property manager but I fired them (for any number of reasons)
- I just bought a rental and need to learn how to manage my property
- My parents have been running the business but now I’m wanting/forced to get involved
We can help! Our goal is to assist you understanding how to manage and minimize the risks inherent in real estate ownership. It’s in the details. You have to run a tight ship to ensure you maximizing your returns. Management is easy in an up market, but when it turns, that’s typically when people get in trouble. Thus, you have to be aware of all the details of your units to ensure stability.
Our Property Management Mentoring Includes Topics Such As
- Should I self-manage or hire a property management firm
- Advertising and Marketing your unit
- Obtaining trustworthy tenants
- Rent and Utility Collection
- Regular Reporting and Budgeting
- Defining Repeatable Streamlined Systems and Protocols
- Automating Systems and Rent Collection
- Accounting and Administration
- Building Reserves
- Interior Exterior Maintenance
- City/County Inspection Requirements, codes, and laws
- Delinquencies and Evictions
- Team development and 24×7 support
- BackOffice supplies and coordination
- Move-Out Guidelines
Get started – watch the online courses geared to making you successful.
How to Increase Your Rental Property ROI https://www.udemy.com/increasing-income-decreasing-expenses-for-rental-property/
Buying Income Producing Rental Property https://www.udemy.com/buying-cash-flow-rental-property/